1. Each Vendor will receive 4 passes regardless of space size. They are to be used strictly by designated representatives or staff of the booth. They cannot be transferred to guest, family or etc. unless they are working within the booth. This pass must be worn while at the festival. Additional passes may be purchased for additional guests at a reduced rate of: $5 a person.
2. A booth representative must be at booth at all times while festival is open to the public.
3. Vendors are required to bring their own tents and furniture to set up.
4. Payments must be paid in full before the vendor can set up.
5. All Vehicles must be removed from festival grounds before the start of the festival each day and will not be permitted back on festival grounds until the conclusion of the festival each day. Vendors who must leave early will be required to carry there items out of the festival grounds (wagons and or small carts can be used) or return to pack up after festival hours.
6. Vendors are solely responsible for setup, tear down and management of there booth.
7. Vendors that require power (should it not be available) and a vendor provided generator must be used it must be a ultra quiet inverter based generator.
8. All festivals will be Held on scheduled dates rain or shine as such vendor fees are non- refundable.
AHC strives to put on Safe, Family Friendly, Educational and Enjoyable events where Vendors. Demonstrators and the General Public all have a great time as such vendors are expected to act professionally and abide by the rules laid our here as well as local and federal laws. Should there be a issue AHC reserves the right to ask a vendor to leave NO vendor fee will be refunded .